Perfectly timed for the start of the summer holidays, the latest issue of The Outdoor Adventure Guide is out. Here’s what to expect in issue 93…
We’ve shortlisted our 9 Top Days Out for the family; put lightweight footwear to the test and taken the plunge with wild swimming and learning to sail.
Where to wild swim + learn to sail
- Open Water, secret British swim spots; lakes, rivers and seaside
- Festival Tents, pitch perfect options for camping with friends
- Olympic Paddle, experience the Lee Valley white water centre
- Stay in a castle, OAG goes all la-di-dah!
- Tested, festival tents, lightweight shoes and sandals
This high tech Gore-Tex jacket by Scott is just the thing for cyclists who like a bit of music on the go.
Incorporating an MP3 player in the chest pocket, the jacket also features fully taped waterproof seams, two zipped pockets, detachable hood with adjustment, waterproof front zipper, small arm vents for breathability and reflective piping at the back for good visibility while riding on the road.